Saved Searches Advanced Search. Rate this:. The Odyssey of the West series addresses in chronological sequence the works that have shaped the ongoing development of Western thought both in its own right and in cultural dialogue with other traditions.
Part four provides a close look at the period from the Renaissance to the Scientific Revolution and into the early Enlightenment. These lectures take in the immense variety and singular achievements that have helped mold our present societies. Edition: Unabridged.
Buy Odyssey Of The West Iv A Classic Education Through The Great Books Toward Enlightenment
Copyright Date: phonogram ISBN: Characteristics: 1 sound file circa 8 hr. Madden, Thomas F.
- See a Problem?.
- Professor of Humanities.
- Toyota MR2 Performance HP1553: A Practical Owners Guide for Everyday Maintenance, Upgrades and Performance Modifications. Covers 1985-2005, All Makes and Models?
- Cant Wait to Get to Heaven?
RBDigital Audiobooks. Alternative Title: Odyssey of the West.
People who bought this also bought...
From the critics. Comment Add a Comment.
- Recorded Books - Search.
- Digital Systems for Open Access to Formal and Informal Learning.
- Publisher's Summary?
- Dragonflies and Damselflies of the East (Princeton Field Guides).
- Vascular Embolotherapy: A Comprehensive Approach, Volume 1: General Principles, Chest, Abdomen, and Great Vessels (Medical Radiology).
Age Suitability Add Age Suitability. Summary Add a Summary. Narrator s : Professor Timothy B. Product Number Z Released: Mar 28, Business Term: Purchase MultiUse.
ISBN: Port No. Send via FTP.
The Modern Scholar: Odyssey of the West IV : Toward Enlightenment by Timothy B. Shutt
Study Guide. Product Number UT Business Term: Purchase. Product recommendations. Odyssey of the West The Iliad and The Od The Literature of C Wars That Made the W Greek Legacy by Professor Timothy B.