In , after TSR had been bought out by WotC , but before it was dropped as a separate brand, it released a generic rules set for science fiction role playing game. It was written by Bill Slavicsek and Richard Baker. Using a dual dice mechanic of rolling a control die d20 and situation dice such as d4 for resolving tasks but the dice size and number rolled could change due to circumstantial modifiers. The aim being to succeed by roll low under a target number such as a skill then working out what degree of success or failure occurred.
Despite being a nicely-illustrated book, having good reviews and a well presented rule book, it had little in the way of actual sales.
- Starcraft campaign setting for D20... anyone want it?!
- The Checkering and Carving of Gunstocks!
- How Can I Stop Climate Change: What is it and how to help: What Is It, Why It Happens and What You Can Do to Help.
There were a few campaign settings sold for it, notably a pen and paper version of Blizzard's PC game Starcraft. The product line was discontinued but settings such as Dark Matter survived into D20 Modern. Jump to: navigation , search. Shelve Red Starrise. Want to Read Currently Reading Read.
Rate it:. Alternity: Player's Handbook by Bill Slavicsek.
Which future do you want to play? The Alternity P… More.
- Guidelines for Facility Siting and Layout.
- Americas Elephants.
- Starcraft campaign setting for D anyone want it? | Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG News;
- Want to add to the discussion?!
- Alternity - Starcraft Edition 11618 Box Set!
- Previous versions of this entry;
Shelve Alternity: Player's Handbook. Alternity Gamemaster Guide by Richard Baker.
Star Drive Campaign Setting by David Eckelberry
This full-color companion to the Alternity Player… More. Shelve Alternity Gamemaster Guide.
Starships by David Eckelberry. Create detailed starships, improve your hero's sk… More.
Shelve Starships. Welcome to the future's edge with this first camp… More. Shelve Star Drive Campaign Setting. Dataware by Wolfgang Baur.